Looking for Professional Appraisal Services?
Call 352-735-3337 now to request a Free Initial Consultation, Or,
E-Mail Clay and Cindy Oliver at: email@example.com
Want more information first? Please keep reading…
We offer professional appraisal services for personal property. We specialize in appraisals of antiques, art and collectibles, but we can expertly appraise all types of personal property.
Do You Need Appraisal Services?
Appraisals are done for many reasons ranging from estate planning to determining value for insurance or tax purposes to valuations for estate liquidations. You may need our appraisal services if you’re dealing with…
- Estate Planning
- Property values needed for insurance or tax purposes
- An estate that must be valued for probate
- A divorce, or dissolution of assets
- Relocating for personal or business purposes
- Property Foreclosure
- You want to liquidate personal or family belongings and collectibles and need to know their value
The most important factor to consider is choosing the correct appraiser to do the work.
We Provide Professional Appraisals – with a Plus!
A professional appraisal is a valuation of property provided by an appraiser with professional training, certification or credentials from a recognized industry organization.
In our case, training was through the American Society of Appraisers.
But we bring much more to our appraisals than training. We add experience. As the principals in Oliver’s Twist Antiques, we have over 25 years experience dealing directly in fine arts, vintage couture, estate and vintage jewelry, antiques, collectibles, and more.
Plus — we deal with the market every day, so our knowledge is constantly updated. You gain the most accurate and comprehensive valuations as a result.
What Your Appraisal Includes
After we conduct an appraisal for you, you’ll receive your Appraisal Report. This is a comprehensive document that includes:
- Statement of the nature of the value being determined; such as:
- Fair market value – used for taxes
- Replacement value – used for insurance coverage
- Liquidation value – used for bankruptcy or business dissolution
- Catalog of the property being valued that includes:
- Description of each property being valued
- Photograph(s) of each property being valued
- Estimated Value of each property
- Specification of the procedures used in estimating value; such as:
- Analysis of comparable sales;
- Estimation and analysis of income (if applicable) and
- Relation of the appraisal values to a specific point in time
- Signature and Qualifications of the appraiser responsible for validity and objectivity.
Get a Free Personal Consultation to Find Out More
For more information, or to arrange a Free Initial Consultation about your Appraisal Service needs, contact Clay or Cindy Oliver at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our store at: